3.04.2012

My First Star: School Library Journal

Greetings from the humble halls of science!  We are officially in final countdown mode for when Leo Geo comes out, March 13; just a little more than a week away!  Things have been really busy here at the Auxiliary Imaging Division.  I will soon be posting a list of all the conventions that I will be attending this Spring once I get all of my genetically-engineered ducks in a row.

I recently got a really nice review from the School Library Journal.  Since all of the February reviews were heaped together, there isn't a direct link to the review.  Instead, I took a screenshot!













Thanks Catherine!  I was asked the other day what sort of response my work has gotten from kids.  Unfortunately, I don't know!  To hear that the format is easily digestible by kids is great!

No comments :

Post a Comment