3.21.2012

Leo Geo Sighting! Con Appearance THIS Saturday!!

Hello faithful followers of science!

Leo Geo has been out in the world for a week now, and the most amazing thing has been hearing from people who have seen it out in bookstores!  I, admittedly, did not fully grasp the scope of the distribution of this book, and am tickled pink to see it popping up here and there.  Case in point, I was on a bike ride through beautiful Woodstock, Vermont, last Sunday and stopped into a book store.  What should I find but Leo Geo, lovingly sandwiched in-between the CCS Amelia Earhart book at a Calvin and Hobbes collection!  What good company!  Here's me lurking!


I'm not one to usually request this of the ever-busy internet, but feel free to spread the word about this book!  You can pick it up from Amazon HERE!

Also, in other news, I will be attending the Vermont Small Press & Comic Fair this Saturday (the 24th) in Winooski, VT.  It is a one day show going from 11AM-7PM.  I will be there with bells on, some Leo Geo's, and a few Leo Geo extras that will only be available at shows.  I might do a reading too; I haven't heard back about a projector.  I hope to see you there!

No comments :

Post a Comment